Thursday, August 22, 2024

Thursday

 We made it back to school.  Isaac was so excited this morning and he had a great day.  He told me what happened and was so happy.  Ruth had a great day and loves her class.  Oliver was really sad this morning.  He old teacher came and checked on him which was really sweet.  He was okay when he said his in the middle of the day.  When we got home he was frustrated and he fell asleep for two hours and then he was better.  School went well for me and it was fun to be with the kids again.  It is always harder and takes more time to do things than I expect but the kids were all so good.  We went to jacks fire pizza for dinner and the kids ate everything.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...