Sunday, August 18, 2024

Saturday

 That is awful Robin, I am sorry.  That sucks.  I love the floor in your room Karen, that is frustrating that you were short.  We had a fun and busy day.  I went to exercise class.  Then we met up with Casey's friend Pete.  He offered to take us sailing.  We met him at Mantua and brought our canoe.  We had a lot of fun.  Pete took Isaac and Oliver in the sail boat and they loved it.  Me, Casey and Ruth went in the canoe.  It was fun.  Me and Ruth were reading the signs and their is a algae bloom creating toxic chemicals in the lake so you aren't supposed to swim in it.  We were just boating so we were fine but the lake is in rough shape.  It started to rain a bit so we stopped and took Pete out to lunch in Brigham City.  We came home and went hiking.  We did the Jardine Juniper Trail.  We did start until 5 and it is a longer trail than I remember.  It ended up being 12 miles round trip.  The kids did so good going up but were tired going down so it was a struggle.  We had headlights and were fine hiking out in the dark.  It is so beautiful up there and I loved it.  Oliver didn't think it was worth the hike to see an old tree.  Anyway we had a fun day and are super tired now.

Love Rachel 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...