Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday

 I got up and went to exercise class.  We did lifting and I kept up which was fun.  We went to a breakfast that Ron was hosting.  It is always fun to go to.  Casey left to go to salt lake from their to help Dad in the lab.  We stopped at the cheese factory and got some chocolate milk.  They have straws again.  I really wanted a plant for the computer room so we stopped and got one.  I don't know if it will do ok because their are no windows but I am going to try.  Isaac made a video of him playing the violin to try out for the youth orchestra.  It took a while to get the perfect video.  We were going to go swimming but it was too windy.  Isaac made potatos and rice pudding for dinner which was really sweet 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...