Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Wednesday

 Today was our last day of summer.  It is mixed emotions going back to school.  I got up early and did my seating charts.  I have stuff left to do but I figured it doesn't have to get done on the first day.  I quilted the star quilt and it turned out really pretty.  I just need to bind it.  Casey's coworker's wife fell so we are going to give it to her.  When the kids got up we ran errands and went out to lunch then just played at home.  After dinner Casey had a break and he came home.  We all went to the park and the boys brought their bikes.  Isaac crashed and hurt his calf muscle.  It was really hot.  They had these big holes last night and today they had trees in them but the trees were dying.  The stripped the bark all the way around the tree.  It made me sad.  Wish us luck tomorrow because we need it. 

Love Rachel 

I forgot to post these back to school pictures yesterday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...