Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday

 I woke up super early and couldn't sleep.  I need to bring to heavy boxes to the training tomorrow so I went to the school to pick them up.  The new computer lab looks really nice.  I went and picked up my quilt from the fair.  I sewed until the kids got up.  We went and got the boys hair cut and they look nice.  We also went to the library and got new books.  Me and Ruth went to the fabric store and got a binding for my wall hanging quilt.  We are watching Oliver the cat and their was a hornets nest in the fence and Oliver the boy got stung.  He was super sad.  Swimming lessons were fun but it was really windy when we swam afterwards.  Casey went caving tonight above Tony's Grove and I went to exercise class.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad and thanks for coming up.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...