Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday

Today I woke up and mowed the lawn. Then we drove up to salt lake to help with the floor. We got about as far as we could then went to Costco. After we drove home. Luna fell asleep on the way home and slept till 7. I woke her up so she could eat dinner and not wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow . While she was taking a nap though we went down stairs and there was a musty smell. The area I vent my glowforge cracked open and the huge rain storm made it flood my craft room. So we moved everything out to let the carpet dry. It was pretty wet. Luckily it looks like my glowforge is ok. It just drained down to the carpet. Tomorrow we are going to get a carpet cleaner and soak up whatever water doesnt dry tonight. 

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...