Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday

 Today was the last day we are watching Oliver the cat and I didn't loose him this time.  I got up and finished my wall hanging for the fair.  It isn't great and I even unpicked a ton to have everything lined up better.  My idea was to have the first block have black every other spot and then each block take away a black space until the last one has all color.  They are putting in Google fiber lines and it is so loud.  They were right in front of our house most of the day.  We left and went to Joann's and WinCo.  Then the kids played so cute downstairs I was able to quilt for a while.  It was the last day of swimming lessons and the kids were sad.   They really loved it this year.  Isaac had a stake youth activity tonight and he had a fun time.  His friends were all there.  Oliver and Casey went to the store and got supplies to build a stand for the apple launcher.  I went to exercise class and it was fun and felt good.  

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...