Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday

Luna was sad this morning because Jeramy put her in a skirt and she wanted pockets. So I put her in pants but then she wanted a new shirt but was getting silly. So I told her she was in her final outfit. So she was sad in her room while I finished getting ready. After a while she came out with a broken crayon..she's said she found it and it went round and round on the wall. She had colored purple crayon all over the wall. Luckily Lysol wipes got it all off the wall. Work was work. After we worked a bit in the shed. Luna didn't eat great at dinner so before bed she was hungry so I made her chicken nuggets. She had 8 chicken nuggets. It was like a bottomless hole in her belly 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...