Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday

 We had a nice day. Robin and jeramy came to help finish the floor. We ran out of boards. We only needed like two more boards. We did drive to sand to see if they had them but they didn't. Karen ordered them and they will be here on Wednesday. We went to Costco and I was bummed out. They had no sea weed for isaac. We did buy a salmon for dinner and it tasted so good. Dad is feeling better but not well enough to go the the play tonight. Me and Karen went and saw it. I really enjoyed it.  It really rained here for a while today. I hope it is good for lagoon tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...