Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuesday

I'm glad your floors came Karen. Luna cried all morning and refused to do anything..so it was a stressful morning. My work day was busy today I had back to back meetings and a vendor took us to Olive garden for lunch. So that was nice. Then I read to leave your chili in the crock pot to let the meats and beans get the flavor. So I left it on at night and through out the day. when I got home the chili was burned. So that made for a terrible time. I was sad. It rained a lot here. We went out after to see if we could find a rainbow. And the streets were flooded. Luna jumped in the puddles. It also hailed here and it looked like snow. When it was bed time Luna cried all night because she wanted to build a snow man. I told her we had to wait till Christmas. And she doesn't want to wait she wants to build a snowman now. So it was a sad bedtime

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...