My day was good. Work was busy. I had a bunch of paper work to get done so production could run through the weekend. I got it all done but it is a lot of work getting people to sign. I did talk to the insurance company about my roof and they are sending someone tomorrow to inspect it. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Bye
Friday, February 6, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment