they gave us free lunch today it was pancakes and French toast. It was tasty. Then work was busy again but I am moving along. The new girl starts Monday so that will help a ton. We had a good night but nothing out of the ordinary. Luna wanted to watch zootopia 2 for the millionth time. And she colored all night. She likes practicing her letters
Wednesday, February 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment