I couldn't sleep very well last night so I slept in a little bit. Karen wanted to go to the zoo so we met up with robins gang. The animals were so active. The lion was roaring and so were the tigers. It was so nice to be outside. We came home and I feel sound asleep. I have my days and nights mixed up. Have a great day. I cant believe it is February. Love mom
Sunday, February 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment