I got my new insulin pump today. I worked from home so I could sign for it and it didn't show up until 6. Oh well it was nice to work from home. Work went good. Nothing too wild and crazy so that was nice. I did have several meetings but they were all online so it worked out good. I finished my school paper for the week and turned it in. So now I can start reading next weeks material. After my pump came I got it all set up and it is all set up now. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I hope that everyone had a great day. Bye
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
I got my new insulin pump today. I worked from home so I could sign for it and it didn't show up until 6. Oh well it was nice to work fr...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment