Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wednesdays

​I dropped Luna off at school then I worked from home. I have a lot of meetings on Wednesday so it’s nice to have them at home when you can be comfortable. After lunch they called about Jeramy’s car. It was out of Freon so they filled him back up. Hopefully it holds. Then I had an Uber pick me up and I picked up the car and then picked up Luna. It was at the end of the day so it worked out great. We went to swim class and then relaxed. I kept checking our AC downstairs and I believe we fixed it all up it was draining properly 


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesdays

​I dropped Luna off at school then I worked from home. I have a lot of meetings on Wednesday so it’s nice to have them at home when you can ...