My day was good. There was a big quarterly meeting today for all the managers today so it was pretty quiet at work. My new insulin pump was shipped today so yeah finally got that coming. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
Thanks for coming up Mom. We love having you here. I went to exercise class this morning. Then we took Ruth to the parade and got a spot...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment