Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday

 Casey left early today for the airport and he made it safely to a suburb of Pittsburgh. I attached some pictures he sent me.  Work went well for me.  We had 7 new hires that I set up their training.  Then I had to review 10 drawing that I had to check a 100 part numbers on each one.  It most of the day.  Isaac ran this morning and then lifted weights with Bradley.   They also bought protein shakes.  Ruth and Oliver slept in late and then played with the neighbor kids.  Me and Oliver for our hair trimmed and then ate dinner.  The library had their closing social at the park.  We rode our bikes and scooters over.  The kids were not excited about it and we didn't stay long.  They are getting to big, all the kids were all little.  Ruth wanted to go to the hobby lobby and that was fun to walk around.  Then we just did crafts on the deck until it go dark.

Love Rachel 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 I took dad to.qork and went and saw kay and then went grocery shopping. I was tired today. I did get a lot done so that was good. I feel so...