Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wednesday

​mom and dad came down today for lunas school. She had a blast. I went into work because a girl that usually works remote is in town. So we all went out for lunch at a Thai restaurant. It was good. Then I came home and mom and dad dropped off Luna. I had a work party tonight. But we had a little time so I took Luna to the splash pad. Then we went to the party. They bought out a movie theater and our movie was Moana live action. 10 minutes in Luna was already to go home. She was over it. She said it was a long movie. Then on the walk to the car she said she didn’t want to go to a movie party next year lol. It was identical to the cartoon version. So I think we will stick with the cartoon one 


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 We had a good day. Me and dad went to Lehi and dad brought his old printer and showed them how it worked. They brought in the class that is...