Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Tuesday

 I am sorry I didnt blog last night. I fell asleep watching TV and never woke back up. I didnt sleep very good the night before. I did mow the lawn and did laundry so i wasn't worried about falling asleep. Today was busy. I visited kay and then went to cyprus to open a checking account for my venmo. I ran some errands. I tried a lemon chicken rice soup for dinner and it turned out really good. Me and dad are going to preschool tomorrow. He is showing his 3d printer. I made.a bunch of dinosaurs. Karen helped me make clay and we are doing diagrams. Hope it is fun for the kids. Robin that is weird you didnt get those emails. I checked and you were in the group. Maybe we need to make a new group. Rachel that town casey is at reminds me of preston. It made me laugh. Have a great hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 We had a good day. Me and dad went to Lehi and dad brought his old printer and showed them how it worked. They brought in the class that is...