Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday

 Those are great chairs Robin, that was a great find.  Oliver and Isaac both threw up this morning so we didn't go hiking.  Casey went caving at Bear lake and had a really good day and the cave is beautiful.  Me and Ruth went to church and I played the piano which went really good.  It was fun.  Me and Ruth went and got some kinetic sand and some glue for her beads.  The kids played with the sand for a long time and it was a lot of fun.  I sewed and finished all the blocks.  I attached a picture of it laid out.  I also created four new embroidery patterns that I need to stitch out.  Isaac made cookies and peach cobbler which was really good.  I took Tony on a walk and the sunset was beautiful.  Ruth and Isaac went on a bike ride.  Overall it wasn't the day I wanted but it was really fun to spend the day together.  I really enjoyed throwing a lot of time at sewing also.  

Love Rachel 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...