Thursday, August 20, 2026

Thursday

 I had a big busy day. I took dad to work and then ran a couple of errands. I picked up Kristie creams. Kay said she was craving them. They have pokie man donuts and they said they are so popular it is hard to keep any donuts in the shop. I dropped.off food for Julie and Angela had a lot of cars. Johnny's brothers wife killed herself.while he was at work. It was sad. I went and saw kay and loved the donuts. I went and got my hair cut afterwards and went and got treats for park city. I picked up dad and we went to park city. We had a really nice time. Isaac did really good. It was so hot. Sagebrush is blooming. We came home and just vegged. I am going to Lehi to pick up luna. Shr wants to spend a couple.if nights. I hope.i don't cry. I cant believe she is going to kindergarten. Rachel I am so glad oliver gets to ride the bus to school. Have a great Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 I had a big busy day. I took dad to work and then ran a couple of errands. I picked up Kristie creams. Kay said she was craving them. They ...