Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Wednesday

 I had a nice day. I stayed home and puttered all day. It felt so nice. Robins tomatoes are freeze drying. I pureed he pumpkins. I guess that is how they freeze dry them. It was fun. I tried to print on karens old printer but it was being difficult. Karen fixed it for me. Rachel ruths bead work is good. She is so talented. Robin I am glad you get to work from home. It just helps. I am going to park city tomorrow to watch Isaac race. It is in the evening so I will run errands and maybe go see kay. I will see how much time I end up with. Have a great day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 I had a nice day. I stayed home and puttered all day. It felt so nice. Robins tomatoes are freeze drying. I pureed he pumpkins. I guess tha...