Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Tuesday

 Casey first day of training went well, everyone was really nice.  He went running in at nature park this evening.  Work was good but slower today so I worked on projects.  It took me so long to format a document and I hope it looks okay.  The kids played with the friends but we're home when I got home which was really fun.  We went grocery shopping.  The kids rode their scooters.around the block a bunch.  Isaac and Oliver had young men's and they build circuits and had a fun evening.  I made a basket with the intention of doing crafts with Ruth but she left and I continued on by myself.  Oliver planted some flowers and they are blooming and look beautiful.

Love Rachel 






1 comment:

Wednesday

 We had a good day. Me and dad went to Lehi and dad brought his old printer and showed them how it worked. They brought in the class that is...