Wednesday, June 16, 2010

23rd

My cruise is the week of the 23rd of August. I am still waiting for the full itinerary so I don't quit know how many outfits and what kind I will need. This is the basic one that I have.

23-Aug Monday Miami, FL
24-Aug Tuesday Nassau, Bahamas
25-Aug Wednesday CocoCay, Bahamas
26- Aug Thursday Key West, FL
27- Aug Friday Miami FL

I did get me a new swim suit though. It sounds like everyone is busy. Good luck with your 48 hour movie stuff. It is really windy here today we are having wind gusts up to 60 miles an hour. I near got blown away getting into my car. Have a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...