Tuesday, June 15, 2010

no showed

Well all my appointments no showed. The carpet guy was sick and the lady really isn't wanting to look at the house YEAH give me more time to get organized. It was late by the time we went to dinner so I just did laundry tonight. (I didn't get paid) I have three loads left for tomorrow night. Lucky me. I am so excited for you Karen. You are going to have so much fun. YEAH. Robin I want to go see the movies. That would be so much fun. Let us know for sure when they are. Good luck with your weekend. Rachel thanks for taking dad out for dinner. It is nice to have you guys close to him and take good care of him. LOVE YOU GUYS

MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...