Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dad is good

We got back from the doctor and thought I would let you guys know that they are going to do a stress test in Ogden next Thursday morning. It is a different kind of test because they do drugs to stress the heart instead of running on a tread mill. I guess you don't have to go off meds for it. Any way then they can make sure that the stent is still OK. Other than that they had no great ideas of why he keeps having so many PVCs. We got grandma a new hearing impaired phone and it works like a champ. She loves it. It is like the old phones and it lights up and rings. We have programmed phones numbers in it so all she has to do it press one button to call. I hope it works better than the last phone we got her. I am hoping so. Well have a great day. It is so nice to see the sun.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...