Saturday, June 19, 2010

stunt egg

Well we finished our movie really early. We started at 11pm and finished at 9am I thought I was going to be there till midnight tonight but we got everything done. It was really fun I'm glad that I did it. Our theme was silent movie, our object was an egg ( we had a few casualties) , our person was a news reporter, and our line was "thats what I'm here for". We had to use all of them with in the movie. Its kinda a comedy but then there is a girl that is like the grudge. I did her makeup all creepy, she would walk around and scare everyone. They are going to make it black and white so I'm excited to see how it turns out with out color. I hope its just as creepy. anyway I think I will get a copy so we can watch it. The showing is wensday at 6:30. Its kinda late so if you just want to wait till the dvd copy, then you don't have to worry about times. If anyone wants to go I am going to go buy me a ticket tomorrow. I want to see the others who had our genre. well I hope everyone had a great saturday.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...