Wednesday, June 16, 2010

where does time go

well Today I had off. so that was nice. Me and a girl from lagoon went shopping at joanns today. There was a lady who came and helped us for tech week and she said that she would make us corsets. So we bought some material. I think I might have her make it to fit the girl I want to use for my cirque photo shoot but I am still deciding. Then me and dad went out and got grandpa a fathers day present. It was nice to have a chill day. I am usually running running running and then nothing. but I guess that is life. Your trip looks fun karen. I'm excited to see photos.

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...