Tuesday, June 15, 2010

bon voyage

Yeah I am excited that you get to go karen. :) we will have to have a shopping day to get some cute cloths for your trip. are you going in august. I will make some plans maybe we can make a trip to st.george for the week. Rachel we should rent the movie. if its on netflix's we can put it on the tv here. I might have to buy the book. Well today I worked at lagoon. It was mostly laundry day yes i know I do laundry but its not so bad when they pay you to do it. Then I ran over and helped on the film for a bit. This weekend is the 48 hour film festival, it should be fun. my crew is pretty focused so I think it will be fun. I will have to find out the premiere date so everyone can go and vote on my film. they give out awards for audience favorites. I glad that you got painting done mom. I had a question what do you want for you birthday. I went on your wish list on amazon and it was blank... anyway have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...