Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tired

Well it has rained here all afternoon and evening. Everything is so green and pretty. I got some of the remover that you saw Karen at Lowes and it works great on the tub. Seems like tuppertine (bet you that is what it is) and boy does it smell. I also chaulked around the bottom of the tub tonight. I then did two batches of laundry. I am tired. I worked 10 hours today but am leaving early tomorrow to go meet Gary for the doctor's appointment. The carpet man is coming at 7:30 in the morning to measure the rooms (I hope). Never a dull moment here. I am tired. I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I hope I sleep tonight.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...