Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Frustrating

Karen, that is a stupid rule. I hope that someone else signs up, that would be great. Would someone in your ward go with you? I would ask around. I hope that it works out, I am excited for you. How did you hear about the cruise? A girl I know went on one this spring and she had a good time. I wouldn't pay for two people though, that is stupid, that is a jerky thing to do. Mom I am sorry about your phone charger. Good job on making a plan, you are doing a good job. It is a lot of work and I can help. Well I read my book tonight and Casey made dinner, it was good. I am frustrated for you Karen that is stupid. I hope that it works out.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...