Saturday, June 12, 2010

Music

That is crazy the wind was blowing that hard. Mom that is good that you are getting so much done with the house, good job. That is exciting that someone is interested so fast. I usually just listen to my ipod when I am driving but yesterday I didn't and there are a ton of radio stations down here, it is crazy. I need more presets. We had a good day. We slept in and that was nice. We went to lunch and fried green tomatoes, they were really good. I think that anything fried is good. We went birthday shopping for Mom and that was fun. Casey worked in the afternoon, I started to sew but I was tired so I took a nap. So I slept most of the day away. I went up to the lab and I finished reading the Guardian, it was alright. I am glad that I am done with it. Well have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...