Saturday, June 12, 2010

No trees

it was so windy here also all day but we didn't lose a tree. Thank Heavens. We signed the papers today to put the house up for sale. I am a little nervous but I feel good about it so that must be a good sign. I had a neighbor that is renting a house say they want to look at it on Monday and they need to be in a new place in 18 days. I don't think you can get a loan that fast but we will see. This might be the quickest sale known to man. I was kind of hoping for a long sale. I got the wall painted by the window in the living room. All that is left is the wall where the piano is. I have to let the wall dry so I can put the couch back and then I can pull the piano off the wall. It is looking nice. I got the entry hall all put back together. Slow but sure. I finally got paint on my dam shirt. Karen was right it would happen eventually. I am glad the apartment didn't get damaged by the tree. I am glad Robin you got a day to play. That is nice. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...