Thursday, June 10, 2010

home safe and sound

Dad made it home safe and sound. That is nice. It is good to have him home. We had a quiet nice and that is nice. I don't feel so tired. I have been resting up a little bit. Work is quiet and that helps also. I am hoping for a long quiet weekend to get a lot done with. Jared took the lawn mower with him today so that is two large items out of the garage. I am going to go rent a storage shed this weekend and start taking items I want to keep and putting them in there so I can clean the garage. Robin how do you feel abou the two large boxes of tangled up lights. Do you want them or can I throw them out and get you some new ones?

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...