robin
Friday, June 11, 2010
slow mo
Well today was pretty crazy. I worked at lagoon in the morning then at night a girl asked me to makeup for a photo shoot. I really didn't get the details but when I showed up it was a bunch of church ladies who got there makeup done and then the photographer took still shoots of them. So I will get a cd of the girls I did. It actually was really fun, I like doing makeup on people that don't get it done everyday. alot of them were older ladies but we had a good time. anyway I am going to head for bed I'm beat. I hope everyone had a great weekend. don't work to hard ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment