Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No Phone

I left my charger at dads and I think I also left my back up there because I can'ge find one and my phone is totally dead. If you need to call me you can call on Grandma's phone. I had a busy day. It rained all morning. I am going to go work on paperwork and try to get some painting started tonight. My goal is to have all the painting done this weekend and then start the massive get everyroom cleaned out phase. I am also going to rent a storage shed of things I want to keep but not have in the house while we sell it. Dad is going to take his books to SLC because he is never sure when he will need them. I am making baby steps. Well have a good night. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...