Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Cruise
Well I signed up for a LDS singles Cruise. It is going to the Bahamas. It should be fun. It goes the end of August. It is going to be a early birthday present to myself. I hope that everyone had a good day today. It was still over a hundred here today, but it is going to be cooler than that the rest of the week. It is only going to be 76 by the weekend. I am going to enjoy that cool weather while I can. Hope you all have a good rest of the week. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment