Sunday, September 26, 2010

blender

Well today was a shorter day at lagoon so that was nice. But then some people from work wanted to go to chili's so I didn't get home till late again. But it was fun. Monday we have off. yeah i am excited i have been working a billion hours. I am definatly going to sleep in and do laundry. I don't know if it will wash the sparkles out but maybe it will evenly coat all my cloths so they look the same. :) anyway I like your quilt rachel its super cute. Do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow? I will text you. I am excited for karen to come up. although I will work most the time it will be nice to have you in slc :)

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...