Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

I am glad everyone had a good day. Dad made it to Virginia safe and sound. I took grandma to get her nails done tonight and they said her toe is weeping under the nail. So I am going to have to watch it closely. The massaged it and it looks red so I put some neosporin on it and will see what it looks like in the morning. I think dad is just going to stay the whole weekend in SLC and then we will come home on Sunday. The cornmaze is open on saturday at thanksgiving point. I need to go get some books from Lucille's house sometime. I am so excited to hang out. Well not much else going on with me. Work is crazy but I am treading water. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...