Monday, September 27, 2010

maybe the same lettuce

I only got the title started and grandma wanted to go downstairs. So I left it. I guess you can't do that. Karen I hope you aren't getting sick. Dad is not doing so good. He really has the flu bug I am afraid. He is still sick to his stomach and not eating anything. If you need me call and we can come down. We can also rearrange the weekend if you don't feel well to another day. I am glad that Rachel and Robin got to hang out. That is fun. It is such pretty weather. I love this time of year. Not much else going on with me. I did laundry and ironed all my bow ties. I also started a miter edge blanket. I wanted to see if I could do it all by myself. I got it all pinned but I got tired so I will sew it tomorrow night. Have a great day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...