Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Night

It was a busy night for me. Dad was feeling better and wanted to go to IHOP for an omlet he had seen on TV so we went there and they Abbi had her wisdom teeth pulled so we went and brought her a milkshake and then we got home and paid the boy for mowing the lawn and then our VT came over and then dad left for SLC. WOW. I am glad you guys are all doing good. Tomorrow night I am taking grandma to get her nails and toe nails done. I don't like cutting them and these ladies are from Korea and amazing. I really like them. They are at Foxy Nails. Well that is all my night. Work was good. I like having monday quiet. I get a lot done.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...