Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quiet DAy

It has been a quiet day here. I slept in and that felt nice. Me and dad went to Relief Society and High Priests. We are trying the building for one thing. HOpefully the smell will start leaving soon. It was nice to go to church. Next week is General Conference and the week after that is Stake Conference. I got dad's hair cut and now I need to pack him up for Virginia. He leaves on Wednesday. Rachel I love the blanket it is darling. It matches so cute with the pack and play. By the way it is in dad's jeep. It is heavy you will need help getting it out. Casey will have to help you. Not much else going on here. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...