Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two great minds

Robin me and grandma were just talking about that at dinner tonight. I will bring some from the house. I am going to go down to the apartment place on saturday and get it all arranged for the 2 bedroom apartment. We will probably move in on the 1st of November. Just an FYI. Can I add one more thing for the end of October? I am excited for this weekend also. I am sorry but I have a hu do planned for Saturday dinner. I am afraid I got a little upset tonight. Grandma wanted to spend all day visiting everyone. So I compromised and sent out messages that we will meet for dinner at El Matador on Saturday at 5:00. I know Rachel and Casey have plans but we are with her all the time. She just misses everyone. Dad's plan is 3 hours late so he should be getting in around midnight. Poor guy he has been up like 24 hours. He is going to be one tired man. HAve a great friday. Drive careful Karen. LOVE Mom. I am planning on going to lunch and corn maze if that sounds fun. I am really up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...