Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy

I have had a good weekend. I didn't do much yesterday, I went grocery shopping and I read my book. I also downloaded a ton of new music that I wanted, it was fun. The new girl that sang on Glee, her name is Charice Pempengco, and I downloaded her and I really like her. Casey went fishing with his friend Kevin and with Collin. They had a good time, Casey was the only one to catch a fish. His muffler fell off though and he got stuck in the mud and a tow truck had to come and pull them out. Casey is working today. Yesterday I was looking through my fabric stuff to find m binder clips so I could start pinning some quilts and I have two tops done that I need to quilt, I also found that table top thing me and Mom did as a class where we learned how to do borders. I need to finish that. Today I tied the Monkey quilt. here is a picture of the finished product. It looks kind of wrinkly in the picture, but I think that it look better in real life. I think that this week I am going to work on getting the other four quilts all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...