Thursday, November 11, 2010

For the last time

Tomorrow we are having a luncheon for me and grandma is going to come. Dad and Robin are coming up in the afternoon and we are loading up and going to SLC. Karen right now the plan is for you to stay in SLC. Hopefully on a couch tomorrow. Drive Careful. I am excited to play this weekend. Shaylie came for the afternoon to get trained. I hope I am doing a good job. It is hard to know for sure until after I leave. Shaun left today for a wedding and it went well. I am excited for the baby shower on Saturday. I hope you like what we got. If not you can return things on Amazon can't you?

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...