Sunday, November 7, 2010

forgot

I forgot to blog oppps. well we are all moved in. we have a lot of stuff..... well I have a lot of stuff. I think now everything is moved we are on the easy slide now. the move was the most stressful in my book. I am really tired. I have defiantly hit the wall thursday and now I feel like a truck has run over me. I had zombie makeup to do yesterday and today. I will try and get some pictures posted. Tomorrow I have a day off of everything but now I need to clean the chaos of the past few weeks. so I really won't have a day off. but thats ok it will be nice to organize stuff. well I hope everyone has a great night.

love you
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...