Yes that is right I ate an ant today. One of those bug candies that have real bugs in them. It was weird. I live on the edge. Well two more days. It isn't getting any easier to leave. I just get farther and farther behind and I worry that I am leaving a mess for everyone. I will try to keep focused. Well not much else to report here. Grandma packed all day and her hutch is all empty. Making progress. Rachel's shower present came today. We are going to need a UHAUL just for that. I hope it is a good one. If not Amazon does return things.
LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment