Monday, November 8, 2010

Rampage

Well today I did mostly shopping. I had to pick my check up at lagoon so I stopped at centerville. I got keys made for everyone for the apartment :) then at walmart they had 75 percent off there halloween stuff and they were selling there left over halloween costumes for a dollar. So I over loaded on stuff. I got at least 20 different eyelashes. its hard to say no when they are a dollar and they are usually 12. so if anyone is in need of eyelashes or costumes you know who to talk to..... well I guess you already knew that :) Then I got my bathroom completed with decor. I am just taking it slow tonight nothing to crazy. I think I will do laundry tomorrow. not as cool

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...