Sunday, November 7, 2010

Home again home again

We made it home safe and sound. Sorry I snapped before we left. I really am pasted go. I am going to rest tonight and then hit it hard tomorrow. Karen I have been pondering an idea. Come up here on Friday and I'll get a Uhaul. You can help me move grandma's stuff and then saturday we can come to SLC and unload it and then go to the baby shower and stay down on Sunday and you can leave from SLC and I'll go to work. I am going to try and get some Elders to help us move the stuff here and then in SLC maybe Austin, Scott, Etc can help us unpack. What you do think of that idea? Well have a great day.



LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...