Monday, May 23, 2011

Aunts

Today was good. Me and Isaac went and got some cheese at Gosners, it was fun. Around 4 Casey's dad called me and they were going to visit his grandma but I had just put Isaac down for a nap so when he woke up we went up there and he was really cute. He was good to let everyone hold him, he smiled and was fun. I was glad and it was fun. Then we went up to his Dad's and had a barbecue. We played that Telephone pictonary game and it was really fun. Karen you should bring it up when you come this weekend so we can play it. It is a fun game. Casey didn't get up here until 8. So around 9 Isaac was getting fussy since it is his bed time, so we came home and Casey stayed to talk. It was a fun day and good to spend some time with Lauri and Tiffany. I am glad that Isaac was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...